Friday, March 27, 2009

Dating Playground Etiquette

Inspiration: How to Touch A Girl by Jojo

Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First, I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl


I think that a guy should have to chase a girl just a little in order to win her heart.  
Girls shouldn't be easy to get.
Women are meant to be treasured.
Guys should be able to be honest and romantic without being ridiculed.
It's not cute or "manly" when you ignore a girl in front of your friends.  Don't even try it.
I will not choose between a boyfriend and my friends.  Don't ask me to.  Chances are, I'll choose my friends and you'll end up single and looking like an idiot.
Don't play other girls.  We're in this together, even if you don't like her.
Even the most awkward guys have feelings.  That said, if you guy approached by one, take it as a compliment, not an insult.  
Everyone has something to offer, even if it's not readily apparent.
Girls shouldn't have to adhere to rules that Cosmopolitan sets down.  
The perfect housewife is a myth.
A real relationship will include honesty, understanding, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment