Friday, March 27, 2009

Maybe.

They say that everything happens for a reason.
There are times, like now, that I don't want to believe that.
I don't want to think that my friends are fading more and more into my past because they're not supposed to be there for me.
I don't want to know that I'm not supposed to be with anyone even when I think it'll work.  Maybe it's just the wrong person, wrong timing, I need to keep my wits about me for something bigger and better, whatever.

I'm done with this.  Everything happens for a reason... What's the reason?  What's the purpose?
Although maybe if I knew what my life was directing me towards, I wouldn't be able to follow the correct path to get there.
Just by knowing the future, we can change it.  It's almost a sure thing that we WILL change it.
Besides, we won't live in the moment if we know where we end up, right?
I hope so.
Maybe I'm supposed to feel frustrated, hurt, and let down right now so I can see who will pick me back up.
Or I need to pick myself back up.  Maybe this is a test of my strength... Maybe I'll need to know that I can get through this on my own when something even worse happens.

I'm not gonna say this is as bad as it gets.  
I know that "it" can get much worse.
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment