Wednesday, April 15, 2009

(Insert title here)

So if you're reading this, you may be wondering why my blog is named "Ideas of a closet writer".  
No, I'm not lesbian.  Although I have short hair and love to hang out with guys, I'm straight.

My passion is to write.  Yet I also love science.  Weird combination? Maybe.
Yet I've had my writings rejected so many times by people close to me that I no longer show my creations to just anyone.
This blog is my stab at trying to get my ideas/writings/thoughts out into the public eye without including anything too personal of mine.
Basically, I don't advertise the fact that I love to write.  I hide it; keep it tucked away in the closet.
There are times like these that make me go crazy if I don't share whatever epiphanies I may stumble upon... Hence this page.

I hope you enjoy reading the ideas of this closet writer.
Maybe I'll be able to fully emerge from my hiding place soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment